Friday, January 30

Movie Night

Burn After Reading and Flawless

Burn After Reading - cute, but weak plot. Although Ill have to give some serious props to Brad Pitt for his role is this one. I'm not typically a Brad Pitt fan...however he is the quint essential gym brat, and aced pretending (ok maybe not) that he had not one brain cell.

Stellar performance as always by Frances McDormand. I loved you in Fargo and I love you in this. Her dry sense of humor and desperate personality offers a balance to the bitchy, demanding, I just want to be f**cked right, Tilda Swinton. Honey, when you let him be in charge you ll have the "o" of your life. Frances, you are looking fantastic. No need for plastic surgery, keep it real my love.

George Clooney was creepy, nothing out of the ordinary.

And Malkovich...I am going to watch the movie again just so I can count how many times you say f*ck, and to see you again walk down the sidewalk in your boxers and robe. Your chubby legs that bow at the ankles are adorable! I noticed you have an ax, are you by chance heading south?

This is a good movie if you want something thats ridiculously silly, dry, but still has somewhat of a plot in tact. Unlike something thats just silly like Old School.

P.S. McDormand, I LOVE your laugh. Schwin!

Flawless - Demi Moore, set in the '60s. I love Demi Moore, as an actress. I wish I could give a review but the dvd was scratched and after 15 minutes of trying to get things back on track, I gave up. Damn!

1 comment:

Cocaine Princess said...

I haven't seen Burn After Reading. I'm so far behind on my movies.