Sunday, February 1

Hug A Jew

Tomorrow celebrates the annual, “Hug A Jew" day.

A few Jews I’d like to send a hug to:

Sigmund Freud – I studied you intensely and I am in love with you. Psychoanalysis is a widely underappreciated mental health science.
Bugsy Siegel – You know you raped her, we know you raped her, she knew you raped her, you should not have done that. Your death is ironic. Rest in Peace, your life brought you none and you deserve peace.
Anna Freud – The children you helped thank you.
Albert Einstein – Ok, well I totally don’t get the physics but I love the theory.
Lisa Carver – Crazy bitch, you just need a hug.
Bob Dylan – Because your music moves me and touches my soul.
Joseph Brodsky – I read you naked.
Howard Schultz – I don’t care what you put it in, its grand and your campaigns to bring fresh water to those who don’t have it, is a good thing – Ive bought a million of those bottled waters, and yes, I recycled them.
Jerry Seinfeld – Yes I am a fan.
Neil Diamond – Sweet Caroline!
Jennifer Connelly – How do you do it? I always believe your character.
Selma Blair – You crack my shit up.
Paul Simon, Gene Simmons, Lisa Loeb, David Lee Roth, Linda McCartney, Taylor Dane, Jakob Dylan, Beck, Woody Allen, Mel Brooks.

And to my favorite Jew, whose name must remain unmentioned. For it is you I think of often. You are one of a few who touched me at a time in my life when I needed it most. Thank you, for being there. You gave a second chance.

Elle Michelle - you love him entirely, and I thank you for that. May you always be to each other what you are unable to be to yourselves.

Carrie Michelle – keep it real girl, you always have and you always will, you will prevail, you will defeat and its only the beginning for you!

4 comments:

Cocaine Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cocaine Princess said...

It's going to be a very sweet day tomorrow.
I like Selma Blair. She's so funny in Kath and Kim.

South Florida Lawyers said...

Hey, you forgot one!

Cocaine Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.