Monday, January 12

Get In Shape Girl

So, good news, I didnt puke. Bad news, I look like Im three months prego because my stomach muscles are so bulged that my fat on my belly is sticking out like some bad episode of National Geographic. Ok, I know that wasnt cool. I do volunteer and cook for the homeless though so I get a free pass. It was the only way to help you visualize what my belly looks like, and feels. I actually put on a pair of sweats, pulled them down real low, put on a wife beater stuck out my stomach so it looked like I had a beer gut, and pretended like I was some drunk fat dude trying to pick up a chick. Am I the only one who does comedy routines in my full length mirror? Seeing my body like that is the only motivation I need.

Cardio and Ab Ripper tonight. Although it was more like...a pathetic attempt to lift my sore legs and sore arms and sore core in the air and 5 fit and supper chipper buff LA bodies smiled at me. I mo fo'd Tony the whole way. Ever notice how when you are physically sore and someone is trying to be bubbly - its REALLY annoying? I had to mute him. He's all like, "Oh yeah isnt this fun" and "Feel the burn?" and "Yeah, thats th way we like it...to the extreme." and "Thats the X Factor!"

Ive got an "x" for you Tony. Only it involves sticking up my two middle fingers and crossing them. Yeah, thats right. I paid your ass $150 bucks for this?

Im waiting for the fat to start burning off. Patience Audrey, patience. Its something I lack, significantly.

So how are your "Get Fit" New Years Resolutions coming along?

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of leg warmers? I watched Flash Dance this weekend and am dying to wear leg warmers when I work out!

1 comment:

Hilda said...

Nothing a corset can fix my dear.