Friday, January 23

Can I Get A Witness

Its upper 30's in Cleveland today, and it feels like a heat wave. The snow is melting, the sun is shining. If you close your eyes and face the sunshine, you can almost hear the waves of the Atlantic.

Its a quick reminder that spring will be here soon. The birds will be chirping, restaurants washing down their outdoor patios, the smell of grass, people exercising outside, washing their cars, pulling their yards together. It may be a few more months away, but today is a reminder that we are closer than we are far. Thank fucking god.

My favorite thing to do when the weather breaks, is to hit the metroparks in my running shoes and follow the trails. When I finish, my body is caked with mud. Its my motivation to buy new running shoes. T - if your home, we'll do it together and hit Second Sole after.

Whats your favorite thing to do when the weather breaks?

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Favorite thing? Grabbing the girls on a Tuesday, heading to our favorite happy hour bar for half-priced wine night, sitting out on the warm patio and drinking crisp Sauvignon Blanc in the sun while laughing, gossiping and venting. I cannot WAIT for spring.

You should come visit. :-)

Cocaine Princess said...

Hello Audrey,
Pleasure to meet you.

So, you think I found my frog, huh?

Audrey said...

Hello Princess. Pleasure to meet you. Welcome to my blog. So, it may sound a bit presumptious that I would say you've met your frog. But rest assured, if it is in fact true that you locked lips with Rump, he is your frog and he will turn into your prince. Rump is a great man, and fit to be a King.
By the way, I dig your blog.

Your fellow Diet Dr. Pepper Blogger,
A.

Audrey said...

Elle - right, for real. Thats sensational. Save me a seat...and please make sure its a seat in the sun! Hugs.

Pegs said...

hey Audrey!

My fave thing to do is get up just as the sun is coming up and wash my car. It's just a peaceful thing to do. I turn my radio on and bust some suds:)

Audrey said...

Alya - thats awesome!