Wednesday, January 7

Mind Over Mood

I had a shitty day yesterday. Ive noticed that rather than disciplining myself to take on a fresh start this morning, Ive carried yesterdays bad day into this morning. It woke me up at 4am...I should have grabbed it by the balls then.

I vow, at this moment, I will not allow yesterday to spill over into today. Today is a new day. So I will release from the minor annoyances this morning that I have allowed to piss me off WAY too much and laugh.

Mental note...dont start work at 6am, I do much better starting at 7am.

So here goes, got to get it off my chest:

Weak coffee - why bother? If its not a robust "Cup of Joe", Id rather not.

Listen Please - Dont ask a question if you dont want an answer. Particularly those of you who ask for an opinion and then dont wait for a response. My opinion is not your opinion, and without a good debate or really good cause, facts or evidence...you will not change my opinion.

Microsoft Access "In Null" disregard criteria. I know two negatives make a positive but you still piss me off.

My Budget - No I did not really spend $750 in December on dining out did I? My subconcious knew it, now the number affirms. Mental note to self, do your monthly budget on the last day of the month so that you start the new month knowing what you need to focus on. Mantra..."Its a means to an end...and the end is in sight, and the end is warm, beautiful, and me at my best. I will be proud when I make this accomplishment!"

Cleveland Plain Dealer - Dude, deliver it by 5am. 530am is not early enough. Are you really going to make me stop everyday at the gas station?

Heels - I love you Etienne Aigner...but why have I recently noticed the mini square rubber caps at the base of the heel keep falling off. I hate the inconsistent click of one heel with a rubber and one heel without.

Breakfast:
1 cup soy milk
1 cup green tea
Fish Oil
Vitamin D
Multi-Vitamin
Baby Asprin

Lunch
Turkey breast on multi grain bread, mustard, lettuce, tomatoe
apple
water

Snack
handful raw almonds
water

Dinner
1 baked organic chicken breast marinated in organic eeoo italian dressing
asparagus
1/2 cup cous cous
water

No comments: