Saturday, January 10

P90x

Tony Horton can kiss my ass. P90x is extreme. Today I did Shoulders and Arms. Still have to do Ab Ripper. I was going to add Cardio today to get my heart rate up, and hope I can achieve that goal. Shoulders and Arms was killer. I did it with 8 lb dumbbells and wished I had 10 lb for some of the shoulder exercises. Im naturally strong in my upper body thanks to my dad. The day is good.

Breakfast:
1 cup green tea
2 cups french coffee with splash of organic milk
1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
Vitamin D
Fish Oil
Mutil Vitamin
Baby Asprin

Lunch:
skipped it

Dinner:
Edamame
Black Beans
Sugar Snap Peas
Carrots

all steamed...over a small serving of chinese rice noodles...tossed in a peanut soy sauce, bottled and organic
water water water

Today for P90x, because I was snowed in, I did Arms and Shoulders, Ab Ripper and Cardio. Also watched Legs and Back...because I was curious, but no way I could even attempt.

Hot bath soak and now a trip to the grocery store. Im out of several items Ill need to cook my lunches this week.

I noticed my ass looks different. The fat is still there, but its lifted. So now its like effing JLO, but bigger. The fat burning will kick in...I hope.

No comments: