Sunday, January 11

On The Menu

Breakfast:
1 cup green tea
1 cup orange juice
coffee
3 egg white omelet with mushrooms
Vitamin D
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin
Baby Asprin

Lunch:
10 carrot sticks
hummos
1 pita
romaine tossed in balsamic and eeoo

Dinner:
green / red cabbage coleslaw
lean pork
soba noodles
coffee

Busy day. Just getting ready to pop in today's P90x routine. Today is Core Synergistics. After that, Im going to try to sneak in some of the Leg / Back routine. My ass feels jiggly.

Just finished Core Synergistics and lost my cookies. This program is really tough. I have not eaten since 4pm and I still lost dinner. I have never been worked this hard in my life. Even at triple sessions volleyball camp in college. Time for a hot soak. Thanks Tony Horton, you helped me achieve a resistance level Ive never experienced and it has not even been a week.

On another side note, Ive switched to organic. Ive been eating organic and mainly veggies, fruits, lean meats in the past few days. Its weird, I feel as if my sense of smell is enhanced. Maybe that is because I stink after my intense workouts and just notice it more. Ive also noticed that I have a thicker mucus draining from my nasal towards my throat. This is really gross but when I catch it and discharge it, it seems likes it been up there for a while. My body is starting to do things Ive never experienced before. I feel like its healing itself. Sorry for too much info but this blog has become more of a diary so deal with it.

2 comments:

ANG* said...

so i've been reading and reading and never knew what you were talking about with the P90x business. so i just looked it up. whoa, good luck lady. that's some serious shit. but it definitely sounds like it works if you can stick with it.

please keep us posted :)

Audrey said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence Ang! I hope it to be a life change rather than just a quick fix.

Thanks for reading. Im WAY behind on my blog reading, but cant wait to catch up to see whats going on in your world!

See you on the other side.