Monday, January 5

Mom

Mare Bear, Bachelor is on DVR. The season begins.
He outed most of the train wrecks, but missed one.
DeAnna is back to eff with his head.
I dont know if I can stomach this year.


Why I Love My Mother

Tonight, when I left my parents house after a quick bite and catch up...I drove home. My mother, when she said goodbye, goes through her normal list of things that she says when she says goodbye. Watch your back, use a condom (ok well she hasnt said that in years because she knows better), love you, and tonight the added, careful not to fall getting out of the tub. My mom is the best. She was totally and completely serious.

For those of you who do not know my mother, you might think this is a sick joke, but she was being totally sincere.

Love you mom.

4 comments:

Pegs said...

Hey, I'm from Cleveland too! Just wanted to drop by and say hello!

Alya~

Lisa said...

I think I'm actually going to watch the Bachelor this season...

Also, your mom cracks me up.

Audrey said...

Hi Alya,

Glad you stopped by, and thanks for following.

Your "Eyes Tell Stories" blog is seriously bad ass girl!

Audrey said...

Elle, the Bachelor is a great show if you are looking for a really good laugh.

Outside of it reinforcing that it is okay to be single and happy about it (seriously you are not going to believe how desperate most of these women act) I also give it props for the fashion. These girls are sporting some serious threads. Im curious what their wardrobe budget is for the show?

Mom says hi.