Sunday, January 25

45 Day Countdown



In approxiamately 45 days, something in my life that has been weighing heavy on my mind will be over.

In 45 days, I will know the outcome of a difficult legal process that has restricted me from being emotionally and mentally free.

In 45 days, I will be contemplating the appropriate time to put my house on the market.

In 45 days, I will be walking away from a courthouse and into a four hour massage, mentally reviewing the events of my life past up and to this point.

In 45 days, I will be redefining my sense of self.

In 45 days, I will forgive myself for anything in my past that I wished I could change, and embrace these things for what they are, the experiences that have made me Audrey.

In 45 days, I will committ myself to me and be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






3 comments:

South Florida Lawyers said...

Yeah -- sounds like the end of a messy, stressful legal situation.

Congrats on it all being over!

Audrey said...

Thank you SFL. Although I will have to tell you, Im certain my experience is pale in comparison to the things you guys deal with. Its all relative though, right?

I dont know how you do it. Ive had one minor case... Im astounded by the emotional and financial investment, the time, the discipline, the time, the research, the time, the politics, the time, the agendas, the time. Did I mention time?

Add to that the challenge of striking a balance between the biz of it all and sensitivity to your clients. I mean, this shit is for life? Do you realize the responsibility you guys carry?

Props to you guys for what you do.

Finance is a whole lot fucking easier.

South Florida Lawyers said...

Hey thanks! I actually feel better having read your comments.

Let's hope you stay out of the legal system for a while.....