Monday, February 16

Schizophrenic, Maybe So

In news today, a South Florida blogger has been detained and admitted into a psychiatric hospital, after it was found he was blogging with himself incessantly by creating fictional characters that he conversed with daily.

After a brief interview with Staff Psychiatrist, Dr. Shumie, it was discovered that this blogger who was thought initially to have a serious mental illness, may in fact just be brilliant, similar to the movie character in 'A Beautiful Mind' . What he believes to be true is actually not, however, his writing and characters so entertaining no one could resist reading his blog.

"He is an avid writer." Dr. Shumie stated.
"Do not mistake him for a fool, but take him for who he is." Dr. Shumie defended.

In a brief interview with the blogger, he had but only one comment which many are trying to understand...

"Is it Shumie time yet?"

In a strange twist, the blogger continues to ask for mashed potatoes?

11 comments:

Rumpole said...

Have you lost your mind woman????

Audrey said...

Completely, as have you apparently.

Anonymous said...

Great Shumie Post. Here at the Dade County Public defenders office we have a saying we tell all young lawyers: "It's the size of the fight in the shumie not the size of the shumie in the fight. "

Cya.

Anonymous said...

This Shumie stuff is really, really, really old and stupid. I honestly think I enjoyed my two dental appointments in the past week more than reading about "Shumie."

Off to the nuthouse with all of you.

Audrey said...

To 4:58 - I recognize that saying, as in, defense attorney cornered by some hot shot firm trying to use scare tactics to settle a case, and then the infamous line...
Why is it that everyone understands what that means? East Coast, West Coast, Midwest, South, its like everywhere all the time is Shumie time!

To 5:53, I bet you also don't like Christmas. Its kind of tough to type in a straight jacket, but I manage.

Anonymous said...

Audrey:

I'm Jewish. But I do like Christmas.

And I'm also a Steelers fan. And I revel in the fact that Cleveland made the "most miserable" list.

Audrey said...

Hmmm...we have gone from holidays to sports.

Yes, sigh, Cleveland is a disgrace when it comes to football, but our new coach sheds some light on a promising future. Plus his roots are from Cleveland and he's cute.

I must tell you, however, I'm pretty impressed with our Cavs this year. Ill be at the Cavs game on the 24th when they play Memphis. Ill be the one wearing the "Shumie Time" tshirt.

Anonymous said...

Local Shumie Fan club: cab we park here and use your website???Please.

Audrey said...

To EyeonShumie...
It would be my pleasure. Where should I post the picture of me in my "Shumie Time" tshirt?

Anonymous said...

Shumie needs shock therapy.

Anonymous said...

SHUMIE TIME BLOG!!!! COOL.

I had some Shumai dumplings for lunch, and I was thinking of Shumie, so I called it Shumie time and went home, and now I just got out of the pool. Shumie time rules.