Wednesday, December 3

SHE’S BACK – THAT BAD ASS VICKIE

Today we step away, momentarily, from the week of Bad Date blogging to celebrate the lingerie industry.

Tune into CBS this evening at 10pm to watch the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

Us divas know that, even in these hard economic times, a silk thong and black lace bra will never be replaced with grandma panties and a sports bra.

How fitting (pun intended) to celebrate the beautiful goddesses that grace this planet by putting them in the sexiest lingerie known…and letting them parade up and down a catwalk.

These woman have looks, bodies, and brains, and have marketed their beauty into sensational careers. Their presentation is intoxicating and personifies the power a woman posseses when she is physically at her best. This will drive a woman emotionally, mentally and intellectually.

Filet mignon…who needs ‘em?
Sitting on the couch all night and watching tv…not for me!
Getting lazy and not shaving where no one can see…hell no!

Executive Moms or Stay At Home Moms who think this is degrading to women…get real! If you’d lose the 10 pounds you’ve been bitching about for the last 2 years, you’d be happier and probably get laid a whole hell of a lot more. And when did being top dog at your company and being able to throw the best 1st birthday party ever become more important than being a woman?

Marisa, Alessandra, Karolina and Heidi you rock! Thank you for setting the bar so high. You inspire me daily to go to the gym, drink green tea instead of coffee, and slather oil on my skin every morning.

I’ll be toasting my glass of Red Zinfandel to you this evening. I’ll probably have the “7 Deadly Zins” and committ a few sins of my own!

8 comments:

Rumpole said...

A blogger. Female. Likes Carlito's Way. But alas you leave in Cleveland. Land of Cold weather, dirty rivers, and even worse: The Browns!!!! Anyway, nice blog. Best of luck in your search. It could be worse. You could be down here competing with all those 6 foot russian models on South Beach.

It really is a man's world isn't it?

HR.

Audrey said...

I suppose Carlito.
Trouble is, I left my heart in Miami. Turns out I can compete with those Russian models.
Gail

Rumpole said...

First of all- no offense meant by the russian quip.

7 Deadly Zins.....good wine.

Let me try an original line on you: what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like Cleveland?

You were in Miami and you got hit in the head and lost your memory and somehow ended up in Cleveland, right?

Finally, I think that was my cousin Frank you were on a date with.

Audrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

No offense taken.

My reasons leaving for Miami are atrributed to family and friends that I left behind in Cleveland.

Sometimes one must do whats best for those they love, rather than whats best for themselves.

I will have to admit that there were times in Miami I thought I had been hit over the head…but it turns out that I just had too much Russian Vodka.

I look forward to the day that I can return to the place I am meant to be.

Miami was my sweet escape, and someday, in the future, I will call it home. For now, my sweet escape to Miami is the JBB. Thank you for doing what you do. The material on JBB is interesting, and the network you’ve created is astounding. I admire your writing abilities and articulation...and I feel to be a part of Miami. Your self expression is sexy.

And Rump...are you sure it was Frank. His name was Vinny? Wasn't it your cousin Vinny?

A handsome, intelligent, and stylish guy such as yourself should be able to help him.

As for the previous comment that has been deleted…please excuse me as I learn how to moderate comments. That was a post I (the author made) and published before I had edited.

Rumpole said...

Miami is many things. I just interviewed a client who hates it here and cannot wait to move back to Georgia.

I am so very glad you enjoy the blog. Who said "writing is easy. I just sit down at the typewriter and open a vein."?

I look forward to watching you kiss some Cleveland frogs. Your prince is out there. Just wait and see.

Your fan,

HR.

Audrey said...

Only true sports fan know the answer to that question Rump...or anyone who knows how to use Wikipedia look up.
Thank you for your inspiration. I look forward to developing my writing skills by reading JBB and exploring the possibilities of my self expression.

Rumpole said...

Self Expression in Miami unfortunately usually boils down to getting the Porsche painted a different color, or eating at a different table at Prime 112. i was raised in the North East. Culture, Museums. Theatre. Old Bookstores that had been in business since the 1800s. BUT.... it is sunny and the mid 70's all through winter here.