Tuesday, March 17

All The Women (And Men) Throw Your Hands Up at Me

You know those times in life when you feel like you are flying on cloud nine. When you revel in the fact that you have made a good decision, amongst all the bad decisions that we make in life. For a brief moment, you think… “Damn I am good!”
Tonight I had one of those nights.

It has been about six weeks since a car dealership and I have been negotiating the price of 2006 C230 with just fewer than 11k miles. To me, buying this car for me had nothing to do with the make or model, but the fact that I could do anything for myself that I wanted, and that I was capable of negotiating a bad ass price. Throw in German engineering and well, let’s just say I found my motivation.

Six weeks later, sticker price under Kelly Blue Book and an awesome trade in deal, I drove home tonight in that car for a few grand under $20k…a steal.

On my ride home, Michael, the gentleman whom I worked with, called me. Without even saying hello I said to him, “I can’t believe I got this car for this price.” His response, “Neither can I.” I knew I did well.

If you are in the Cleveland area and are looking for a Mercedes, go to Leikin Mercedes in Willoughby OH. Ask for Michael and tell him Angela sent you. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

All the women, who are independent, throw your hands up at me!

Tell me your story.

8 comments:

Cocaine Princess said...

Congratulations on your achievement.
And I'm glad you're back.

Lisa said...

AHHH, awesome!! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

It's always a win to come out of a car sale felling happy with what you got.

And that is one bad ass car if I may say so :)

Anonymous said...

feeling, not felling

South Florida Lawyers said...

Niiice! Once you get in a benz, you never want to get out.

Anonymous said...

BTW, I am so glad that you're back to blogging... It hasn't been that long, but it seems like it. :)

Wow, congratulations on your purchase. That is AWESOME and a great deal!

Drive it and enjoy it!!! And like Sean said, if you buy a car and can say you're happy with it, it's a WIN.

Audrey said...

CP - thanks, me too.

Elle - Im driving it to Chicago for your sisters bday weekend. Can't wait to see you and Night Diver.

Sean - you said it, and thank you.

SFL - I can already tell you are right. I like the heaviness of the car best right now.

CC - It has been too long, and I am glad to be back to my old routine. Totally love your most recent post.

South Florida Lawyers said...

Right, and the smooth controlled feel on the road, how everything just seems to work in unison and as it was designed to.