Sunday, November 30

A Week Of Bad Dates

As the dawn breaks on a new day and a new week, I find inspiration for my new blog this week in humor.

Each day this week, I will post a blog entry detailing the events of 5...yes count them, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 bad dates (suddenly Im thinking of Sesame Street and the Count).

The names and places of these events will be changed to protect the idiotic.

I share these stories with you as a tribute to single women who, like me, continue to "put themselves out there", amidst the moronic, egotistical, oblivious and tasteless men who have the audacity to date when they have failed to mature beyond their adolescent years.

To my guy friends who do have something to offer including RB, JS, DC, JC, JB and BG you can vowge for me. I certainly do not want to get a reputation for being a man hater!

Come on ladies, tell me about your bad date.

No comments: